Friday, March 16, 2012

Read It, Don't Sing It

     "When I look around and see the good things he does for me, I know I’m unworthy of them all. But His blessings he freely gives. I owe my life to Him. I’ve got so much to thank Him for.
     And sometimes, while on this way, I kneel. I stop and say, "Thank you for all you’ve done for me." One day I’ll reach sweet Heaven’s shore. Oh please, just let me kneel once more. I’ve got so much to thank Him for.
     I’ve got so much to thank Him for. So much to praise Him for. You see, He’s been so good to me. And when I think of what He’s done and where He brought me from, I’ve got so much to thank Him for."

I've tried to find out who wrote this song, but haven't come up with an answer.  But Thank You to the writer, and to God for giving him/her the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment