Monday, November 19, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Stay

OK - I know it's not Friday, but I haven't had access to a computer since I saw Lisa Jo Baker's post last week.  This week's Five Minute Friday topic is "stay."  Here's what I got:

I am at a very comfortable place in my life right now.  But I know I can’t stay here.  Soon God will move me to the next plateau.  I have viewed life at many different levels.  As a child who thought my parents could do no wrong, to a grown woman making plenty of mistakes and realizing they are human just like me.  As a new believer at the age of 9, and as a rededicated Christian many years later.  As a young wife and mother of one, then of two, then three, and now as a keeper of my home, seasoned with years of life and death, laughter and tears.  The view from all these levels has been breathtaking.  Some lush and full, others barren and dry.  But one day I will reach the top of life’s mountain.  The peak that reaches through the clouds and into Heaven.  There to stay for eternity.

Click here to meet Lisa Jo and the rest of the Five Minute Friday community.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There-great job on FMF! And hey-it's all good on a Monday too; I just posted my Five Minute Friday on a Tuesday :) Loved your perspective of life from a mountain; what a view that must be.

    ReplyDelete